Thursday 5 January 2012

Studio 33-Eurodance Party Vol.2

Mixed by:Studio 33
Year:2000
Tracklist:
01. Intro
. Rimini Project - Wake Up
. Hanna - Breathless
. Rabanne - Bye Bye
. Soundtronic - Can You Hear Me
02. Blue Storm - Land Of Freedom
. Zippers - Hidi Hidi Ho
. D. D. Pressent Darby - Ride With Me
. Gisella - Shine On Me
. Barbara Evans - Go To The Top
. Cheeka - Another Saturday Night
03. A.T. Tonix - For Love
. Voice 2 Voice - Stop
. Kim Lucas - To Be You
. Blue Rose - Minutes
04. Billy More - Up & Down
. Modhit - Yo Tengo Yerba Buena
. Rollergirl - Superstar
. ATC - My Heart Beats Like A Drum
05. Twine - Wanna Be
. Airy - Just For Tonight
. Tempo - Everybody Get Up
. M. G. Project - I Feel You Bach
06. Super Eva - Thinking Of You
. Dee Jay Sam - Dance With Me
. Naive - Looking 4 Happiness
. Whigfield - Doo Whop
. Ann Lee - Voices
07. Gigi D'Agostino - Another Way
. Hermes House Band - I Will Survice
. Christina - Waiting For Tonight
. Holly Field - My Song
. A. C. One - Aing A Song Now Now
. Veronica - I Can't Get Enough
. Mastermind - Free 2 Do Whatever
. Soundlovers - Walking
. Alice Deejay - Back In My Life
. Milk Inc. - Losing Love
08. Morgana - Feel The Night Away
. David Age - Ready For My Love
. Essential Style - Stay With Me Forever
. Fun 2 U - My Little Flower
. Kate Project - I Got To Believe
. Greta - Summer Of Love
09. Gala - Everyone Has Inside
. Prezioso - Let Me Stay
. Soundlovers - Wonderful Life
. Area - Tears Of Fire
10. Alice Deejay - Will I Ever
. Artful Dodger - Re Rewing
. Moloko - Sing It Back
. Prezioso - Tell My Why
. Alive - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
. Floorfilla - Anthem #2
. French Affair - My Heart Goes Boom
. Whigfield - Ring My Bell
. Kim Lucas - All I Really Want
. Neja - Restless
. Tom Novy - Now Or Never
. Eyes Cream - Fly Away
. A. C. One - Sing A Sing Now Now
. Mouse T. - Horny
. Madison Avenue - Don't Call Me Baby
11. Kikka - Don't Take My Heartbeat
. Morgana - When I Dream Of You
. Kate Project - I Got To Believe
. Den Harrow - I Feel You
. C-Ya - I'm Feelin'
. A Kay B. J. - Everything She Wants
. J. K. - My Radio
. J. K. - You And I
. Capella - Tell Me The Way

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment